Wednesday, December 29

ThE LoNg AwAited PoSt....

i know, i know. i haven't posted in a while for the reason that there was no time for me to post til now...enjoy the pictures. =)




bauan was amazing! i never thought that i would enjoy it big time. Dive and trek resort was beyond cool. it has the best marine sanctuary i've ever seen so far (too bad my cam can't be used underwater)....oh yeah i saw nemo and he's bad bad my dear.




this is moikee with me goofin around the bus..




christmas party 2004! these're my mates, from a pretty princess to a scary monster hahaha wait a sec did i just say christmas party or halloween party?


so i guess thats about it,
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, MAY 2005 BE A GOOD YEAR TO ALL OF US!

Much love,

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]