things i've been doing for the past couple of days
1. I finally got my Starbucks Planner for 2006. Yey! Thanks to my friends, Nick, Huie, and Tippy for binging on lotsa caffeine to help me fill my starbucks card.
2. Who you callin' chicken? ha ha watched Chicken Little with Tippy. Made me laugh more than ever. Weird. But the kid beside me watching it didn't find it funny at all. She had no reactions whatsoever. I'm so sorry for the kid. She's missing lotsa fun.
3. I Went to the Medium Security of New Bilibid Prison. Got the chance to talk to this man who has to spend one more year behind bars. He's in NBP due to drugs, and asked me never to try cocaine.(He should've seen Kate Moss with pockets of Cocaine, i wonder how he would react.) Good to hear that he changed for the better. Ugh regarding the cocaine thing? not sure, he he kidding.
4. Watched just like heaven with Nick, Aphro, lovely, and Huie. It's a good movie but not as good as The Notebook.
5. Went to Alabang Town Center for my caffeine fix at Starbucks but ended up buying...
-3 Tops from Guess
It isn't good at all. I need to control myself; i fucking hate it when i buy things that i don't really need.
6. I visited Aphro's dad at Asian Hospital. Tito's still in a very critical condition so prayers please.
7. Tascha had a photoshoot with Brad Murdoch and she photographed him for me. Awwww, sweet. Thanks dear, couldn't wait to see the photo.
Pahabol: Please guys we need your prayers for the fast recovery of Aphro's dad. Please pray for him and his family.