Monday, June 12

you never knew who's waiting there for you



Mood: Hopeful
Music: Music is power by Richard Ashcroft

Classes would stir again in 2days and here i am, a bit dismayed because my mini summer is over. I wanna study some fashion courses in New York or Los Angeles. I really hope my tita could help me get my visa in 2 years time for this. A pal of mine has been asking me to follow her in LA after graduation, easy to say but always hard to do, though i'm considering it. Maybe in a few years time. Maybe when i've seen Pat already. I dunno. I dunno what will become of me in a year time. It's still too early to say but nonetheless, it's my vision.

I'm currently loving the photography of Jenna Genio, you guys should check it out.

Cheers,

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]