Monday, July 10

with you, it's a never ending highway



Mood: Crushed and confused
Music: Up Dharma Down- OO

CONGRATULATIONS BOODY FOR BEING THE NEWEST PHOTOGRAPHER OF FLAME!!!

RANDOM THOUGHTS
* i'm blogging away instead of writing a fil. paper
* my current state of mind is him him him and him.
* i'm thinking of going to sancho's ifugao house again in tagaytay maybe next next week with my craziest friends.
* i hate wednesdays. because. because. i have to bring lotsa things for PE
* you're next to me entirely -----> awwwww, i miss him
* i have no sense of reason when i'm with him
* i'll go shopping soon. yey!
* i'll get my CCP supporting membership card some time this week
* FELIPE'S THE NEWEST COMMERCIAL MODEL OF HOPE! YOU'RE SO HOT MAN!!!!!
* L-O-V-E, love
* i wanna see the sunrise tomara
* i haven't watched Detective Conan for a long time now. Bummer.
* I love Tori Amos' song, Mrs. Jesus----> thanks sancho
* "Let the rain fall i don't care, i'm yours and suddenly your mine, brighter than sunshine"
* good boy vs bad ass boy
* it gets so fcuking insane sometimes
* i'll do my fil paper now.

Much love,

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]