Friday, January 12

look to your left


mood: lateral thinking is a gift not a genetic defect!
music: silence is the new muzic.



After a month or so of gathering web space dust, my sidebar finally made a huge, mindblowing change. So huge and mindblowing that i am forgetting how it looked before. A big loud wow for me.

Sarcasm aside, i felt a tingly sensation urging me to blog the rest of my night. It is not out of killing time because i could study for my prelims or go on a kegger at tippy's. But staying home, bed-ridden for hours with my laptop, suited me best. Anyway, after 2 years of blogging stuffs i am not sure to be sensical, i finally clicked open sitemeter.com. And was weirded out to see that i had frequent visitors from countries like North Carolina, Belgium, and Washington. What were they reading here? Beats the hell out of me. I did not know that a tiny portion of my screwed life could be of some interest to others. Ha ha ha. Speaking of interests, i watched Griffin and Phoenix after school with Nique thinking that it would interest me, just like any other love stories.

But the otherwise happened. I got bored with the drama, though i liked the new concept of both lovers being terminally ill. Do not be discouraged to watch it, for i honestly think it would have been a great movie if i were just in the mood to feel it. Seemed to be another "dead heartbeat" for me. Emotions were not flaring up that i got bored, while monique was so in the moment that she cried. Awwww. Talk about me being in the wrong mood. Great.

Great was my score in my first paper for journ. I got a high mark but i knew i could have done better. As usual, when laziness gets the better of me crap happens. Just like being lazy to reread my paper after printing it that i did not see obvious mistakes i could have corrected right away. Sayang. Mas mataas sana ko. It was cool though, i deserved that score and was sorta expecting it.

I am crossing my fingers for my 2nd paper though. I am afraid i won't pull it off. Procrastination sucks!

Too much school stuffs that my girls and i did not go to the screening for cali bar tours. Nique went to unitel for the final casting of who-knows-what that product is. I wonder if she bagged the commercial. Hopefully. I wanna attend the go see tomora for this beauty product with my girls but we all have to study first before doing any side job. We gotta set our priorities you know.

Oh yea, before i forget, cebu pacific has a promo, roundtrip fare to HK dropped to $98, that is around 4thou to 5thou. Tempting isn't it? Ha ha ha. Be careful there might be a catch for such price. Geez. Long post. Ima leave this post as it is. I am tired and sleep is calling me.


<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]