Monday, February 19

POST VALENTINE SYNDROME



mood: i want to quit YOU
music: Walk me home- M. Moore; Let there be love- Oasis; Slide- Goo Goo Dolls; Oo- Up Dharma Down; Talk to me- Keri Noble


I am at a lost right now. I wanna quit you. But fuck the world because it does not seem to be in unison with me.

REASONS WHY I REALLY LIKE YOU
  • we are exact opposites yet we share something only we know
  • you made me realize how idealistic i am
  • your cute smile each time you get shy around me
  • your love for knowledge
  • your innocent facade
  • you make me look forward to each waking day
  • how you make my insides jump when you show that you missed me
  • only you can turn my bad mornings into sweet ones
  • i like that you are proud to show that there is still a running boy inside you
  • how you can gaze at my eyes for so long that it makes me smile and then look away
  • how we can talk without the need for words
  • you are such a flirt
  • you bring out the best in me
  • your weird way of showing everyone that you like me
  • your cute "nagtatampo ako" ways
  • how you ignore girls who send you love letters
  • how you go out of your way to see me
  • how you show me that you want to be with me
  • how you are so noisy and then be suddenly quiet each time i am walking by
  • how vulnerable you are which makes me want to take care of you
  • how mature you are which makes me want you to protect me
  • how you are still holding on and never giving up despite the fact that i often snob you and take for granted your presence
  • how you are still holding on and never giving up when you know that i just want everything we are having to stop.......


  • REASONS TO HATE YOU
  • i hate your lack of guts to do what you want to do
  • i hate that you make me feel guilty of those times that i had been unfair to you
  • i hate that sometimes you let everything get into your head
  • i hate that sometimes you fake that you do not care
  • i hate that your bestfriend does the work for you
  • it is one thing to be shy, it is another to be a coward
  • i hate that you were never my kind of guy
  • i hate that some people expect something more from us
  • i hate that some people think that we are worlds apart to be together
  • i hate that you may be too simple, and too relaxed for me
  • i hate it when you make me feel jealous
  • i hate that you still hold on, hoping that one day, we will be together
  • i hate that you always pop into my head
  • i hate that you are always around when i am avoiding you
  • i hate you because you confuse me
  • i hate you because you affect me
  • i hate you because you made me like you
  • i hate you because you gave me reasons to like UST
  • i hate you because you never get tired of waiting
  • i hate you because you make both of us wait
  • i hate you because i see you everyday
  • i hate you because you are so nice to everyone
  • i hate that my mum thinks you are good looking
  • i hate you because you somehow make me hold on......


  • REASONS TO HOLD ON
  • we have gone a long way already; it is both too early and too late to give up.
  • always, one more time.




  • I AM FUCKING TIRED OF OUR SITUATION SO IT WOULDN'T BE MONTHS BEFORE I GIVE UP.

    << Home

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]