G'BYE 2007: My seven things
Mood:Motherfucking ambivalence- We bumped into each other kanina sa paskuhan. You were on your way home. I was on my way back to the field. You smiled and avoided my eyes. Weird, why does it feel like everything can't be the way they used to be.
Music: Irreplaceable- Beyonce; Linger- Cranberries; Go on girl- Neyo; Soul to squeeze- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
1. My being indecisive
2. Being away from my family for such a long long time
3. Flying cockroaches
4. The idea that God does not exist- that maybe everything only depends on a system of valuing. I don't really talk about religion concerns here and i think it's dumb to even start talking about it but if you're intrigued 'bout the system of valuing i mentioned then Spake of Zarathustra is a good read.
5. Firecrackers- i saw how horrible firecrackers could be. My dad almost lost a finger years years ago.
7. T-rex dino- their being extinct- thank God- doesn't mean they're not scary. In fact, whenever i watch NGC's show about Dinosaurs, T-rex still gives me the goosebumps. They're like the ugliest and fiercest creature that set foot on this planet.
Imagine living in the Jurassic period with this creature? Irk. No way.
SEVEN THINGS I LIKE THE MOST
1. LOVE- enough said.
2. The water. - i'm a waterbaby. I love the feel of water on my skin, may it be the beach, pool or even the shower. I love hot and long baths especially after a stressful day. Shower therapy.
3. Ferrero Rocher- the only chocolate that i don't get sick of eating.
4. Food and travel- experiencing different places, reliving history, eating so many kinds of cuisines. The good life.
5. Booze sessions
6. Intellectual conversations
7. Retail therapy- guilty as charged!
SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM
1. My growing collection of Art films
2. My dresser where all my perfumes, cosmetics, and meds are.
3. TV and Dvd player
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I have 5 dogs but and my favorite is Hutch, my labrador.
2. I love the feel under the sea. It's like a whole different planet down there.
3. I am super OC when it comes to my bedsheet. It has to be clean no matter what. If i see just a tiny dirt or spot, i'll make sure to change it to a clean one right away.
4. Even though i am not a shy person, i can be shy with the person i really like.
5. I love watching action films compared to watching love stories.
6. I want to learn how to pole dance.
7. People say i look exactly like my dad.
SEVEN THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Travel the world and experience each and every place.
2. Be able to uncover the secret or reality behind a mystery.
3. Have a hot and steamy night with Wentworth Miller or Hugh Jackman.
4. Be able to send at least one child to school.
5. Go skydiving or bungee jumping.
6. Be a successful media practitioner and a lawyer.
7. Save, through my own little way, our mother earth.
SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO
1. I can love.
2. I can just write the whole day and feel fulfilled.
3. I can finish a box of Krispy Kreme in a day and a half. I did that once. Maybe i can do it again. Hahahaha
4. I can swim really well.
5. I could be a bitch when i didn't get any sleep.
6. If you're my friend, trust me when i say, i'll be with you all the way. Just don't take me for granted.
7. I can quit smoking. I know i can.
SEVEN THINGS I CAN'T DO
1. I can't be a good soccer player no matter how hard i try.
2. I can't resist caramel cakes. Oh god. So if you know that we're not in good terms, just give me a caramel cake then maybe, after that, everything will be alright. You can bribe me once in a while y'know. Hahahaha.
3. I can't stand crowded places.
4. I can't sing and i can't play any instruments. It's a shame because me and mum are the only one who are not musically inclined. My dad is such a romantic singer and my sister, besides having the voice, plays the guitar and violin as well. The whole clan knows how to play at least one instrument except for me and mum. Tsk. Oh well, i love music but the idea of learning to play an instrument just doesn't appeal to me.
5. I can't stand people who always make excuses.
6. I can't eat fried meat if there's no Catsup.
7. I can't afford to slack off when i got big dreams waiting to happen.
SEVEN THINGS I FIND ATTRACTIVE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX
1. How he carries himself. I like it if a guy looks "suplado" and mysterious but is really nice and sweet once people get to know him. Just like me, i may look suplada but i'm really not. You just have to be gutsy to know me.
2. I like eyes that can make me melt.
3. Confidence. NOT OVERCONFIDENCE.
4. I am attracted to guys who are knowledgeable. I prefer knowledgeable guys to academically smart guys. Knowledgeable guys tend to have opinions on almost everything. Academically smart guys stick to what they have to learn in school. Intelligence for me is being knowledgeable and being critical of what you have to learn. It's not about how well you do in school but rather how well you know the world. I have nothing against academically smart guys. In fact, it's even better if a guy can be the best of both worlds.
5. I like a guy who takes care of his body. And i mean his hot body!
6. His sense of humor. I really like it if a guy can laugh at my corniest jokes.
7. It's a plus for me if a guy can sing.
SEVEN THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. Oh mi god.
3. That's hot.
4. Grabe ka naman.
7. Takte!- Got this expression from Huie. I don't have a clue what it is. Putakte?
SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES
1. Wentworth Miller
2. Hugh Jackman
3. Freddie Prinze Jr. - he's still my crush 'cause this guy i want to quit looks like him.
4. Robert Downey Jr.
5. Johnny Depp
6. Jude Law
7. Jet Li- despite his age, he still looks hot!
SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE TAKING THIS TEST
HAPPY 2008 PEOPLE! I LOVE YA ALL!