Saturday, July 29
miss ko na 'to!
Mood: growling stomach, hear it?
Music: My favorite game- The Cardigans
Wow, i'm fucking starving. The delivery boy's not yet here. I miss the sunrises and sunsets. Screw the weather! Screw Glenda! Screw Gloria!
Saturday, July 22
Cinemalaya's last day today!!!!
Mood: Allergic Rhenitis; homebound
Music: I like the way- Kaskade feat. Collette; Deep inside- Sun Theory feat. Sheela; Inside naked (NYC lover's mix)- Terra Deva; Tapa the world- Dizzy
- Saw Donsol yesterday at Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo with boods. The film was starpacked: Mark Gil, Angel Aquino, Cherie Gil, and Sid Lucero. The actors did an A job but the film lacked a good editing. (Well, it's okay though considering it as an indie film wherein the budget had to be fairly considered.) Personally, i think Donsol has a chance of winning because of the story and its advocacy. (that is, if advocacy counts)Anyway, flashback's hitting me again when i went to donsol last year and got amazed with the butandings which are suddenly very popular now. It's a good thing though because those butandings bring many hot tourists in our country which favor our tourism department a whole lot. I'll watch cinemalaya's other films later. It's their last today people so hurry and watch!
*Regular price: 100 Students price: 50. With 10% discount for President's Circle members!
What you see is what you get, right below the water is one of the butandings. I forgot her name though hehe. But you can see right through her eyes. (viewer's right)
Tourists loosening up
What i wore in CCP: Calvin Klein shirt, Folded and Hung shorts, Nine West bag, White Havs, Bora anklet
- I desperately wanna see these two movies: Requiem for a dream, and Amores Perros. I scouted some the hot selling bootlegs stalls already but they didn't have copies of these two. Oh boy, i might just have to settle with my bearshare and download it for 2days. Goodluck sakin!
- OPERANOW 2: An Evening of Puccini on July 28 and 29, 8:00 pm at Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (CCP Main Theatre) I gotta see this. You gotta see this. I think the cheapest tix is 500 bucks and the priciest, 2500 grand.
- UST vs. UE tomara! Go tigers! Tomara's gonna be hot. I bet.
- Carms is coming home from New York in 3 weeks! Wooohhhoooo. I miss that bitch. I wonder what i'll get. Fendi bag? Talk about wishful thinking. Ahem.
- Anyhow, i gotta sip some espresso first before hitting the road.
Monday, July 10
with you, it's a never ending highway
Mood: Crushed and confused
Music: Up Dharma Down- OO
CONGRATULATIONS BOODY FOR BEING THE NEWEST PHOTOGRAPHER OF FLAME!!!
* i'm blogging away instead of writing a fil. paper
* my current state of mind is him him him and him.
* i'm thinking of going to sancho's ifugao house again in tagaytay maybe next next week with my craziest friends.
* i hate wednesdays. because. because. i have to bring lotsa things for PE
* you're next to me entirely -----> awwwww, i miss him
* i have no sense of reason when i'm with him
* i'll go shopping soon. yey!
* i'll get my CCP supporting membership card some time this week
* FELIPE'S THE NEWEST COMMERCIAL MODEL OF HOPE! YOU'RE SO HOT MAN!!!!!
* L-O-V-E, love
* i wanna see the sunrise tomara
* i haven't watched Detective Conan for a long time now. Bummer.
* I love Tori Amos' song, Mrs. Jesus----> thanks sancho
* "Let the rain fall i don't care, i'm yours and suddenly your mine, brighter than sunshine"
* good boy vs bad ass boy
* it gets so fcuking insane sometimes
* i'll do my fil paper now.